Twitter was awash with zombies yesterday due to Agent_M‘s Zombietalk Thursday. The question of the day: Could you kill your zombie significant other? (If you’re asking, “Why would you?” you should consider that some people started dating before their partner was a zombie.)
We decided to contribute to the Photoshop topic “zombie celebrity couples” with a Zombie Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen (shown at the premiere of Shaun of the Dead). We later got an anonymous tip that led us to uncover startling evidence that the Olsens may actually be zombies. Consider the following:
- In 2006, a highly reputable Hollywood gossip blog reported that Mary Kate & Ashley are not only zombies, but a unique breed that prefers to feed on babies.
- In 2007, Hollywood Zombies began manufacturing a Scary Kate & Ghastly playing card, depicting the twins as zombies in the midst of a massacre.
- Neither Olsen twin issued a response.
- In fall 2008, PETA released Trollsen Twins Halloween masks, allegedly due to their fur-wearing, but many concluded that the faces on the masks looked like zombies rather than trolls.
- Just before Halloween 2008, Ashley Olsen blames the “scary” paparazzi for turning her into the “wreck” that she is. Was Ashley Olsen infected by a zombie paparazzi horde?
Will either of these baby-brain-eating twins lead the zombocalypse? We may not know for sure till it’s too late, but we’re betting on the one on the left (we still can’t tell them apart).